sketch the trees and the daffodils. 树木与水仙花点缀其间
catch the breeze and the winter chills. 用雪原斑驳的色彩
in colors on the snowy linen land. 捕捉着微风与料峭冬寒
And now I understand. 我终于读懂了
what you tried to say to me. 你当时的肺腑之言
and how you suffered for your sanity. 独醒于众人间的你是那么痛苦
and how you tried to set them free. 你多想解开被禁锢者的系绊
They would not listen they did not know how. 可他们却充耳不闻,对你视若不见
perhaps they'll listen now. 也许,现在听还为时不晚……
Starry starry night. 那夜繁星点点
flaming flowers that brightly blaze. 鲜花盛放,火般绚烂
swirling clouds in violet haze. 紫幕轻垂,云舒云卷
reflect in Vincent's eyes of China blue. 都逃不过文森特湛蓝的双眼
Colors changing hue. 色彩变化万千
morning fields of amber grain. 清晨琥珀色的谷田
weathered faces lined in pain. 张张饱经风霜与苦痛的脸
are smoothed beneath the artist's loving hand. 在画家笔下渐渐舒展
And now I understand. 我终于读懂了
They would not listen they did not know how. 可他们却充耳不闻,对你视若不见
perhaps they'll listen now. 也许,现在听还为时不晚……
For they could not love you. 他们根本不会在乎你
but still your love was true. 你对他们的爱却未曾改变
and when no hope was left in sight on that. 当最后一点希望都一去不返
starry starry night. 在那繁星点点的夜晚
You took your life as lovers often do, 你愤然结束自己的生命,如热恋中盲目的人儿一般
But I could have told you Vincent. 文森特,我本该告诉你
this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you. 像你这样美好的灵魂,本就不该来这肮脏的世间
Starry starry night. 那夜繁星点点
portraits hung in empty halls. 空旷的大厅里画作高悬
frameless heads on nameless walls. 无名的墙上无框的肖像
with eyes that watch the world and can't forget. 用注视整个世界的双眼,把一切刻在心田
Like the stranger that you've met. 就像你曾遇见的匆匆过客
the ragged men in ragged clothes. 褴褛的人身着破烂的衣衫
the silver thorn of bloddy rose. 血红玫瑰上银白的利刺
lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow. 零落成泥、摧折寸断,散落于皑皑雪间
And now I think I know. 我终于读懂了
They would not listen they're not listening still. 而他们根本不会去听,此刻,仍无人在听
perhaps they never will. 也许,永远.........
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享分享0 收藏收藏0
高山仰止,景行行止。虽不能至,心向往之。

使用道具 举报

年度活动
0 次
活动
74 次
红花
4 朵
注册时间
2004-5-19
经验
1123 点
帖子
沙发
发表于 2008-8-8 19:53:41 |只看该作者

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?加入丛林
高山仰止,景行行止。虽不能至,心向往之。

使用道具 举报

年度活动
0 次
活动
74 次
红花
4 朵
注册时间
2004-5-19
经验
1123 点
帖子
躺椅
发表于 2008-8-8 20:26:48 |只看该作者
       Starry starry night                                                                  繁星点点的夜晚  
       Paint your palette blue and grey                                            调色板上的灰蓝  
  Look out on a summer's day                                                  你在夏日中眺望  
  With eyes that know the darkness in my soul                         那双洞悉灵魂的双眼  
  Shadows on the hills                                                                                山冈上的明暗  
  sketch the trees and the daffodils                                                           勾勒出树林和水仙的轮廓  
  Catch the breeze and the winter chills                                                     微风和冬日的凛冽  
  In colors on the snowy linen land                                                             以色彩在雪白画布上呈现  
  Now I understand what you try to say to me                         如今才明白你内心的呐喊  
  And how you suffered for your sanity                                   和那独自清醒的苦难  
   And how you tried to set them free                                      你多想让世人明白  
  They would not listen,                                                           他们却拒绝理睬  
  they did not know how                                                          他们不懂如何倾听  
   Perhaps they'll listen now                                                     或许现在才明白  

Starry starry night                                                                            繁星点点的夜晚  
  Flaming flowers that brightly blaze                                                   火红的花朵亮如火焰  
  Swirling clouds in violet haze                                                            卷云是紫罗兰般的薄霭  
  Reflect in Vinecent's eyes of china blue                                           映入文森特双眼的湛蓝  
  Colors changing hue, morning fields of amber grain                       金黄的田野,清晨的色彩仪态万千  
  Weathered faces lined in pain                                                         苦难刻出风霜的脸  
  Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand                                   在画家的笔下得到关怀  
       Now I understand what you try to say to me                         如今才明白你内心的呐喊  
  And how you suffered for your sanity                                   和那独自清醒的苦难  
   And how you tried to set them free                                      你多想让世人明白  
  They would not listen,                                                           他们却拒绝理睬  
  they did not know how                                                          他们不懂如何倾听  
   Perhaps they'll listen now                                                     或许现在才明白  For they could not love you                                                                  即使他们不爱你  
  But still your love was true                                                                    可你的爱依然真挚  
  And when no hope was left inside                                                         而当心中再无希望  
  on that starry starry night                                                                      在那繁星点点的夜晚  
  You took your life as lovers often do                                                     你如徇情般生命不再  
  But I could have told you, Vincent                                                         我多想告诉你呀,文森特  
  This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you                       你是天使落入凡尘  

Starry starry night                                                              繁星点点的夜晚  
  Portraits hung in empty halls                                              空旷的大厅点缀着画像  
  Frameless heads on nameless walls                                  无框的脸庞挂上无名的壁  
  With eyes that watch the world and can 't forget                注视人间的眼睛让人难忘  
  Like the strangers that you've met                                     就象陌生人在路上  
  The ragged man in ragged clothes                                    衣衫褴褛,潦倒不堪  
  The silver thorn of bloody rose                                          就象血红玫瑰的枝条  
  Lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow                       被初雪默默压折了腰    Now I think I know what you tried to say to me                                     如今我已明了,你内心的那份呐喊  
  And how you suffered for your sanity                                                  和那独自清醒的苦难  
   And how you tried to set them free                                                     你多想让世人明白  
  They would not listen,                                                                       他们却拒绝理睬  
  they are not listening still                                                                     他们现在仍不懂如何倾听  
   Perhaps they never will                                                                       或许永远不会醒来
高山仰止,景行行止。虽不能至,心向往之。

使用道具 举报

年度活动
0 次
活动
26 次
红花
0 朵
注册时间
2007-11-27
经验
425 点